Sunday, May 17, 2009

TFC Mother's Day Special



Last week I was invited to join 6 other mothers at The Bellevue Manila, Alabang. This is for a special segment that will be featured in TFC in commemoration of Mother’s Day.

The TFC crew picked me and Tumi, my little boy, in Market Market at around 9:30 AM. We arrived in Bellevue by 10am. Honestly, it was my first time in Bellevue. I am a Makati-Taguig person you know (ala Pacman style) and I don’t really frequent Alabang (can’t stand SLEX traffic).



It was raining cats and dogs that day but the air in Bellevue is so classy that it immediately warms you. All of us were directed to Cafe d' Asie at the 2nd floor, the buffet area. We were greeted by the pleasant aroma of delectable goodies. There were roast beef, roasted pork belly on a bed of vegetables, chicken with cashew, Mongolian barbecue, cold salad bar, Japanese sushi bar and sweets to name a few. There were such a variety of food I don’t even know where to start. You know me, I have to sample everything. Not to mention the desserts, it will make you desert your senses hahhaha.. they were to die for really. Tumi likes the mango cake particularly.



After the meals, a brief interview was held just to get our say about the whole experience. It was my first time on GLOBAL tv and I was up to the head nervous. I tried to describe the experience on my head and took a mental list of the people I’m going to greet. But when in front of the camera everything was a blur to me and I can’t remember a thing. I think I even stuttered. (well there goes my showbiz career hehehe) Anyway, it was fun for me and Tumi. It was really quality time for us.



So I’d like to thank TFC again for that wonderful experience and the very nice bouquet of flowers. This is one Mother’s Day that I’ll never forget. (eto dapat sinabi ko!)

Sa TFC Connect Tayo :D


TFC CONNECT SCHEDULE

NORTH AMERICA:
Pacific Region ~
Mon-Fri, 1:25pm & 8:15pm.
Eastern Region ~
Mon-Fri, 4:25pm & 11:15pm.

MIDDLE EAST:
Saudi Arabia ~
Mon-Fri, 7:20am.
Mon, 7:20pm.
Tue, 11:10am & 7:20pm.
Wed-Fri, 7:20pm.
Dubai ~
Mon-Fri, 8:20am.
Mon, 8:20pm.
Tue, 12:10pm & 8:20pm.
Wed-Fri, 8:20pm.

EUROPE:
Milan ~
Mon-Fri, 7:20am, 12:25pm & 5:30pm.
Tue-Sat, 12:15am.
London ~
Mon-Fri, 6:20am, 11:25am, 4:30pm & 11:15pm.

ASIA PACIFIC:
Hong Kong & Singapore ~
Mon-Fri, 7:40am, 1:30pm & 7:20pm.
Japan ~
Mon-Fri, 8:40am, 2:30pm & 8:20pm.

AUSTRALIA:
Sydney ~
Mon-Fri, 9:40am, 3:30pm & 9:20pm.

Watch the video here:

3 comments:

Faye said...

long hair ka na Grace! Love it!:)

Itzypies said...

super long na nga magpapahaircut na ako :D

Faye said...

wag bagay syo!:)