Monday, October 5, 2009

South Gate Mall - Alphaland



Hey guys.. One of my colleagues tipped me regarding this new mall in town. Most of the shops are still under construction but the supermarket is already open. I am talking about the new Alphaland - South Gate Mall. It is located at EDSA corner Pasong Tamong Ext. (Chino Roces Ave). Since the mall is still on dry run - parking fee is FREE!!! (well I’m not sure if they’ll charge in the future) Great isn’t it. I can use the extra savings myself. Besides the free parking the grocery is not crowded. Unlike the other Supermarket that opens at 10am, they open at 8am so more shopping hours for us.

They also have a number of restaurants already open like Pepper Steak, Teriyaki Boy, Tapa King plus the usual Jollibee and Chowking. I also saw a drugstore (The Generics Pharmacy) on the ground floor. Office Warehouse is also open at the second floor and a lot more.

The Super 8 Grocery is located at the ground floor. Since soft launching last August, I can’t believe how vast the variety of products is. I have been passing that building since the 80s and I am glad that it’s almost complete and finally put to use.

The Alphaland - South Gate Mall is also accessible via the MRT-Mantrade station. The basement parking’s entrance is via Pasong Tamo Street.

D2, thanks for the tip men. :D

2 comments:

Onin said...

mas okay pa din sa commissary :D

Itzypies said...

wala ng mas ok pa dun tax free dun eh :D

kaso lang lagi ubos paninda ...