Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Blogger's Block


July 20, well that’s a long time hehhehehhe… If anybody noticed, this is the date of my last blog entry. So what have I been doing all this time.. ahh yes and no…

Yes, I have been busy with this thing called “Day Job”. I actually don’t know why they call it a day job ‘cause mine usually extends to night and sometimes even after midnight. (well that’s I.T. life)

No, to the.... I run out of things to write or recipes to post because I have a lot. Well the thing is I felt that I have been limiting myself to writing stuffs about food and I wanted to write about other stuffs like my favorite sport, my other hobbies, books that I read or I want to read, politics or just my encounter with the #@&#@#% !!! call center agent at the bank…

I wanted to conform with this thing called standards…. things that will make other people read what I write and this is the time I started to get bored and I have forgotten why I started to blog.

I started my blog for me.. so I can express myself.. my thoughts and share what I know or what I want others to know. Pleasing readers and just making sure that I am searchable so I can get lots of hits should be secondary. I believe that every blogger should observe a sense of responsibility to their readers but this should not interfere to the writer’s style or the material you are writing…

So I decided to change my theme from food blog to… No theme at all :D

Haaaaaayyyy… there .. I wrote it.. and I am happy…

3 comments:

Unknown said...

great to have you back sis! I miss reading your posts :)

minor8 said...

yeah for me food blog is kinda boring to read :p, post about you "day job" eh...

Grace said...

Hi, Grace... i'm Grace, too... i hope you don't mind that i'm here... got your blog from faye's list... do you mind if i add your blog to my list?